Our Programs: Lectures, Seminars, Courses, Workshops, and Support including:
· Prevention of illness and injuries
· Health education, lifestyle improvement, and quality of life
· Blood pressure screening. Glucose check
· Nutritional education;
· ESL classes at level I, II, III
· Physical activities (Bootcamp fitness, fitness classes, Jiu-jitsu, Ballet etc.)
· Mental Health assistance with Individual and group counseling.
· Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings
· Support groups (Terminal illness, Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse, Trauma)
· First aid classes- CPR certificate
· Massachusetts Health Connector Application/ Health Insurance Plans and renewals
· Making appointments and information on hospitals and community health agencies
· Access to professional medical interpreters for office visits
· Transportation to doctors’ appointments
. Food and clothing donation
The ABC Language Proficiency Program is dedicated to teaching English as a Second Language ESL to newcomers and international students from around the world, providing both in-person and long-distance classes (ZOOM) creating an unforgettable experience for a lifetime.
To help students who want to improve their language proficiency and communicate more effectively and improve their performance in professional, academic, and social environments.
The ABC Language Proficiency Program is dedicated to teaching English as a Second Language and Portuguese to newcomers and international students from around the world, providing both in-person and long-distance classes (ZOOM) creating an unforgettable experience for a lifetime.
To enable limited English proficient students to become competent in the comprehension, speaking, reading, and composition of the English language through the integrated use of second language methods.
Mondays 6:30 - 8:30pm
Tuesdays: 6:30 to 8:30pm
Wednesdays: 6:30 to 8:30pm
Thursdays: 6:30 to 8:30pm
FRIDAYS 6:00 TO 7:00PM AGE 6-13Y / READ, WRITE AND SPEAK / TEACHER: JORCELIA
SATURDAYS 2PM AGE 6-13Y TEACHER EVA SIMONE
18 STUDENTS / IN-PERSON /
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.
Character and moral reinforcement, strengthening and Self-confidence.
Need to bring your own equipment to class
Mondays 6pm to 7pm
Teacher Ainsley Chad-McGrath
Copyright © 2020 Healthministryusa.org
Fax: (774) - 470 4142
70 Center St. Unit#5 Hyannis MA 02601 (774)4704946